Compression stockings are a specialized hosiery designed to help prevent the occurrence of, and guard against further progression of, venous disorders. Compression stockings are elastic garments worn around the leg, compressing the limb. This reduces the diameter of distended veins and increases venous blood flow velocity and valve effectiveness. Compression therapy helps decrease venous pressure, prevents venous stasis and impairments of venous walls, and relieves heavy and aching legs.
- They are Great for Air Travel/Long Distance Journeys
- Anti-fatigue compression sock
- Soothes tired, achy legs and feet
- Miracle Socks use graduated compression
- Maximum at the ankle that gradually decreases up the leg
- To soothe, massage and energize your legs and feet
- Miracle Socks are comfortable and discreet and thin enough to fit in any shoe
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: